1. Morning Revival:
•This week we will pursue morning revival on “Book of Numbers Volume 3”, week 2, days4-6;
2. Prayer Meeting:
•Prayer meetings will be held church in Alhambra meeting hall;
3. Home Meeting:
•Home meetings will be held at different homes;
4. Corporate Gospel Outreach:
•On Friday afternoon, the gospel outreach will begin at 4:00pm in Sister Jacklyn’s house.
•On Saturday mornings, the gospel outreach will begin at 11am at sister Jacklyn’s house.
•On Lord’s day afternoon, the gospel outreach will begin at 1pm in Sister Jacklyn’s house.
5. Next Lord’s Day Meeting:
•The Lord’s day meeting will be held at Church in Alhambra meeting hall;
6. Outing to San Clemente Pier:
•Time: 9/29, 8:00am
•Place: Meeting up at Union Station
7. The Church Wide Outing:
•Time: Oct 5th, 10:00am;
•Place: Ernest E. Debs Regional Park (4235 Monterey Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90032);
8. English Gospel In-reaping Meeting:
•Time: Oct 13th, 6:00pm it starts with dinner;
•Place: Church In Alhambra Meeting Hall;
9. December Semiannual Training:
• Time: December 23-28, 2019
• Place: Living Stream Ministry Conference Center (1212 North Hubbell Way, Anaheim, CA)
• Registration Information: Registration for both live and video training, are due on or before November 1st, 2019.Please register to Br Jacob Chen. The registration donations, live training is $200.00 USD per trainee plus $5 for outline, video training is $100.00 per trainee plus $5 for outline.
10. The Entire Church’s Goal to Next Labor Day:
The Church in Alhambra testifies that the Lord is faithful! The church in Alhambra here corporately declare that we will preach the gospel weekly in Alhambra and Temple City weekly, to gain 100 remaining fruits in the year to come. Our average Lord’s Day attendance number will increase to 180. We will increase 4 home meetings and 3 new districts, and raise up a new church in Temple City!